Saturday, July 21, 2012

Irresponsibly Yours...


“You are such an irresponsible ass” shouted my roommate Yosee. Wait! Who? me? Of all the words I have expected myself to be called, that word was not one of them. “Oh! Yes… Irresponsible” sang the rest of my mates in unison.
Well… maybe then. So during the one and half hour bus journey from college to Thrichur, I switched myself into Self Analysis Mode. And know what? I have given everyone all the reason for them to call me that.
To be brief, I have in my four years of college life lost… two wallets with around seven hundred bucks, two drafters which is an important engineering instrument, seven pen drives of which three of them were not mine, i.e around 20GB of important data. (I even got death threats from one of the guys from whom I borrowed one of the lost pen drives), two calculators, another very important instrument, and again both of them which weren’t mine. Four headsets (all of them mine), wasted a phone by jumping into water completely forgetting about its presence in my pockets, Never ever had proper studying materials during the exam seasons, became an editor of a magazine which never saw light. Huh! What a loser. And now, Yosee’s lab record which is one whole semester’s hard work.
How do you lose it? Technically, it’s a skill. You gotta think about many things in parallel and never seriously consider the thing in hand. You must consider yourself to be a very supercool and smart person. And alas! by some unfortunate slip of fate you are surrounded by morons who are incapable of recognizing your greatness. Since you are above the regular humans among whom you live with, you should never really much give a damn about anything dealing with such monotonous life they lead and also expect you to lead. Others are doing themselves a favor by lending their stuffs to you, aint they? During exams, these low lifeforms will get the study materials. How did such a degrading job, become your responsibility ehh? You are never meant to write these exams in first place, but you know since you are stuck in this loop, you have to.
You, on the other hand, are meant to do far more greater things. Things like saving the humankind from extinction by the hands of robots in future by leading the resistance army, or find the meaning to the very existence of human species by comparing religious texts and theoretical physics and derive the law which governs everything. You are… Right?
Yeah right… they say life is what happens when you are busy making other plans and hence, in the midst of it all I became irresponsible.
*Switch* back to self mode. Wov! Thrichur already, that was fast. That pretty girl in the front, nice dressing sense. Don’t get to see such well dressed girls around here, must be a gulf product. How come I didn’t notice her when she boarded? Whatever, hehey the posters of DMD looks exciting, mahn! Must go tomorrow, will be awesome. Whom Should I call. Ehh.. There’s my stop. *gets down* *stretches* *yawns* *looks around as the bus leaves*
“Ohh wait, stop the bus! My LAPTOP!!!”

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha.. luved it!! TA! :)
    u waited for college to gt ovr to post this,eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ******* forgot abt ma id card ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you should have shown responsibility while posting it to separate the paragraphs with a line space.

    ReplyDelete